The Path of Passion
To pursue passions, to use my talents, abilities and skills to pursue activities I find interesting or meaningful.
- Cataloguing: Through my attempts to create lexicons of my fictional universes, I display an affinity for cataloguing or organizing information. Spending countless hours analyzing the timeline of tv series.
- Organizing: I am good at finding new, efficient ways to organize or categorize both items and information; from kitchen cupboards to wikis.
- Writing: I am good with the written word, though I don't know a thing about grammar. I can write well, though perhaps not in a manner that's comprehensive at times.
- Creativity: I am good with ideas. When I get an idea that interests me, I can easily envision multiple ideas that spur out from it. For example, my roomate introduced me to a party concept she envisioned, I instantly got multiple ideas for names, decorations, branding, themes, etc.
- Fictional universes: I am very interested in fictional universes: their societies, culture, rules, items, locations, etc. I can spend hours deep diving and researching them.
- Designing websites:
- Creation: A desire to create things is at my core.
- Television creator or writer,
- Unrelenting Standards: I think about things in a grand manner and have a knack for seeing the end result; I set high demands through the demanding voice, which ultimately makes everythiing difficult and I resort to thinking it's too difficult, and I give up.